Short post today, I just wanted to share another recipe. I apologize for not posting more often, but I think you will love this Bread Machine Recipe.
Who can resist Cinnamon Swirl Bread? Even the kind you buy in the bread isle is good sometimes, but NOTHING compared to this homemade version. You can make it into the most delicious french toast you have ever had or toss it in the toaster and slather it in butter. This is one recipe for your bread maker that you will make over and over again.
Give it a try.
- ½ cup (4 oz) warm milk, whole
- ½ cup (4 oz) warm water
- 2 Tablespoons (1 oz) butter, melted
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg (separated)
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 lb bread flour (3 cups plus 3 tablespoons)
- 1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1½ teaspoon quick rise yeast
- ¼ cup granulated white sugar
- ¾ tablespoons cinnamon
- egg white from separated egg
- Put dough ingredients in bread pan in order given, using the yolk from the separated egg and saving the white for brushing on the loaf.
- Set bread maker on dough and push start.
- When it is done, roll dough out, making it the width of your bread pan that you will baking it in. Roll it long and thin.
- Brush the dough with the egg white and sprinkle with the sugar/cinnamon mixture and roll up the short way.
- Seal all seams the best you can.
- Place rolled dough in the bread pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray, seam side down, cover with a clean towel and put in a warm place to rise, about 1 to 1 ½ hours.
- Brush the top of the loaf with the remaining egg white and sprinkle with a little sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees 35 minutes