These are just a few things that you will be able to make with the first bread machine recipe that I will be posting on January 22nd. I chose my pizza crust recipe for the first one because it is so versatile that you can make dinners, appetizers, desserts and more with it. Obviously, once you taste this recipe you are going to want to bring the things you make to your Superbowl party. Check out my Bread Flour System page to find out how to buy larger quantities of bread flour and store it for ease in baking your bread.
For this recipe you will want to have these things on hand; instant milk, quick rise yeast, bread flour, sugar, salt and a couple of eggs. For more details on what you need check out my last post. Also whatever ingredients you would want to make your pizza. A rolling pin is another item that will come in handy.
- The first picture is of garlic bread sticks, my family and others have said that they beat OG’s bread sticks by a mile. They can also be made into cinnamon bread sticks and dipped in cream cheese frosting or caramel frosting if you prefer.
- The second picture is of pizza roll ups. Pepperoni and cheese rolled up in pizza dough and brushed with olive oil, garlic and Parmesan cheese.
- The last picture is a calzone. It is pizza crust stuffed with pepperoni, onions, green peppers, olives, ricotta and mozzerella cheese. Of course you can stuff your calzone with whatever you want.
- Of course there is always your classic pizza, thin or thick crust, however you want.
- Dessert pizza as well.
- The list goes on and on and all of it can be made from this simple recipe. You can even make the dough ahead of time and store it in the fridge for a few days so it is ready when you are.