These bars are full of soft marshmallows and crunchy peanuts spread throughout creamy peanut butter nougat. They are no-bake, take minutes to put together and they are kind of AMAZING! There is the salty and the sweet coming together to meet all of your taste bud’s needs. This will be a short post because there is really not much more to say about them, so here they are.
- 16 ounce jar of dry roasted peanuts
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 12 ounce bag of peanut butter chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- Line a 9 X 13 inch pan with foil (optional) and spray with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle one half of the peanuts evenly on the bottom of the pan.
- Combine the butter and peanut butter chips in a medium sized pan over medium heat. Stir constantly until melted. It will only take a few minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the can of sweetened condensed milk and stir to combine.
- Add the mini marshmallows and stir.
- Spread the mixture over the peanuts evenly, using a spatula.
- Evenly sprinkle the remaining peanuts over the top of the bars and lightly press them in.
- Let them set for a short time to set.
- Cut into 24 bars, serve and enjoy.